To create a new Group:
- Click the SETTINGS icon from the left Sense navigation panel.
- Click GROUPS from the left sidebar of your page.
- Click + New Group at the top right of your page.
- Enter a Group Name.
- Select the Parent Group.
Additional info: Parent groups cannot be updated once you have selected one. If you want to update the parent group of a child group, they will need to recreate the whole group from scratch.
- Click Next
- Select your filters to build your first audience rule for this group. If you would like for this group to have access to everyone, make sure to check Select Everyone
- Click Save and Finish once created.
The created group can now be selected when assigning it to users.
NOTE: The Corporate Group will not allow the audience to be manipulated. They will need to create a child group. If they wish to filter audience members or add/create any additional filtering/rules based off of branches.