Unlock the full power of Sense Engage and Sense Messaging together by directing responses from automated outreach directly to your recruiter’s Sense Messaging number. Keep automation to candidates, contractors, or clients your secret by empowering your team to seamlessly handle responses. Track all responses, analytics and trends in the same place with Sense analytics, too!
Here’s a more detailed overview:
Integrated messaging allows automated SMS Touchpoints to be sent from Messaging users instead of a general agency phone number. This allows the response to these events to be sent directly into the messaging inbox of your Sense messaging user so that they can continue the conversation.
We recommend using integrated messaging whenever possible as it’s a better experience for candidates and helps drive open rates and response rates! A few examples:
- Do you have recruiters on Sense Messaging that have been communicating with a candidate before their assignment starts? What if you would like the Touchpoint to be sent out from the Sense that recruiter's assigned number instead of the Agency Number?
- What if someone responds back to any Touchpoint and you would like that message to show up on your recruiters’ Sense Chrome Extension, allowing them to pick up the conversation seamlessly? You can!
The few times you might want to use your agency number instead of a recruiter’s number are: if message content is on behalf of the company itself or if you’re asking for recruiter feedback. What’s great is that you can make the decision and set the sender number on your own in Sense!
Before You Get Started
- Ensure you have integrated messaging setup
- If you already have Sense Messaging Users, then you’re good to go!
- Make sure your owner fields are up-to-date in your ATS and your messaging users also have an associated account in your ATS
Setting it Up
- Select SMS Event
- Choose the Sender field
NOTE: Integrated Messaging only works with relations that tie back to an internal employee. If a specific record type doesn’t have a direct link to an internal user in your system, you will not see the option to designate a Sender
- Test it out! Click “Test SMS” and enter a candidate’s name to view the Sender (and their phone number):
- Responses will appear right in your recruiters’ Sense messaging inbox. If you are using a shared inbox make sure you have used proper sender rule.
- Responses sent to the agency number will be visible in the analytics