Below are some guidelines on how to get your team ready for Sense Messaging.
- Sense Messaging can be accessed from several places
- Review this article to view the minimum requirements for each
Applicant Tracking System
- Ensure you have values entered in the correct phone number field (should be mobile or cell phone field)
- Run a search to see which candidates do not have a number listed in those fields
- Updating the field/number should do the trick for most ATS’es, if you’re using Avionte Classic, review the instructions in this article
- Remove duplicate phone numbers
- If there are multiple records with the same number, Sense messaging will link the phone number to the oldest candidate record.
- This means any variables you use will pull from the oldest record and messages will be written back to the oldest record
- Understand your write back setup: daily vs inbound/outbound (talk to your Sense Implementation Manager if you're unsure of your setup)
- Note: inbound/outbound only available for select ATS'es
- Shared lines or individual lines
- Provisioned (virtual numbers) or Hosted
- Communication is often the key to ensuring a smooth and successful rollout. Check out this article for email templates you can use to send to your organization: Emails for Messaging Admins
New User Requests (Post-Launch)
Submit a request to Sense Support with specifications for your user accounts. Here are templates for provisioned and hosted accounts:
New Provisioned User:
Please create a provisioned account for the following:
- Area code
- Backup area code
- Group & role
New Hosted User:
Please create an account for the following:
- Sense Phone Number
- Group & role
Note: hosted accounts may take longer to create than provisioned accounts as the numbers need to undergo a setup and testing process to be enabled for Sense Messaging
Shared numbers are numbers provided to multiple customers and this will share inbox. Here all the responses from any of the shared numbers of the customer can be viewed by all.
Multiple Inbox is the option where several numbers are connected to one inbox.