You asked and we answered: Journey Categories are here! Journey Categories help you organize your Journeys better through default, starred, and custom categories.
The new Journey architecture is designed to ease your Journey experience. The new design allows you to organize your Journeys into different categories, allowing you to better search and navigate your journeys.
 A refreshed user interface
 Ability to create Journey Categories
 Intuitive “Keyword” search experience
 Sorting options within Categories and Journeys
 Ability to select multiple Journeys at the same time
 Updated the design for easier navigation and intuitive use.
 Added the ability to create Journey Categories to organize your journeys. Journey Categories are divided into “Default Categories” and “Other Categories”.
(a) “Default Categories” are Sense-defined categories and are divided into four types:
- All Journeys: Shows all the Journey counts.
- Starred: Shows the Journeys that you have marked as “Starred”. Click the “Starred icon” on the right side of each Journey to mark the particular Journey as “Starred”, or you can select the multiple Journeys and click "Bulk Edit" and select “Add to Starred”.
- Uncategorised: Shows the Journeys which are not yet categorized.
- Archived: Shows the Journeys that you have marked as “Archived”. These Journeys will not be part of User-Created or Default Categories. There is a “Category Name” in Archived Journeys to help you find your journeys faster. You can not perform the "Bulk Edit" action for these Journeys. Archived Journeys will only have the “Analytics” and “Un-archive” options.
(b) The “Other Categories” are used to create your own custom categories.
- Click the “+” icon to create a new category.
- Type the name of the Category and Click on Done.
NOTE: The character limit is 40 for the “Category Name”. The system will show an appropriate error message if you try to enter a category name with more than 40 characters.
- Select the journeys that you wish to categorise and move them to the desired category folder easily. Select the Journeys, click on the "Bulk Edit" option and select "Move to Category".
 Added an improved “Keyword” search experience to help you search across your Journeys and Touchpoints.
 Added sorting options within Categories and Journeys to easily sort and locate the Category or Journey that you want to find.
 Added the ability to select multiple Journeys for bulk actions such as moving them across Categories or marking them as “Starred”.