TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Enable Leegality Integration
- Enable Leegality Integration
- Formatting Offer Letter Template
- Sending Offer Letter via Leegality
Leegality allows you to sign documents virtually. While using Sense TRM, these come in handy for signing off offer letters.
It also makes sure that you have the offer letter sent to candidates for acceptance while keeping the respective stakeholders in the loop regarding the status.
This article will help you understand the following:
- How to enable Leegality integration?
- How to send offer letters via Leegality from Sense TRM?
- How to sign or decline offer letters sent via Leegality?
- How to view the signing status on Sense TRM?
- Contact your Sense TRM POC to enable Leegality as your sign integration from the backend.
- You should have a valid Leegality account to enable the integration. Also, fetch the Auth Token from your Leegality account (Navigate to the Account > Settings > Auth Token on your Leegality account).
- Once the integration is enabled and linked to the Leegality account, it will be available for the whole organization.
- For sending offer letters via Leegality, you will need permission to generate an offer letter.
★ Enable Leegality Integration
Before proceeding, please make sure that your sign integration is Leegality in Sense TRM.
Note: You can check if the Leegality integration is enabled for your account by navigating to Settings > Administration > Organization > Integrations > Sign Integration. If it is not showing as Leegality; please get in touch with your Sense TRM POC.
- If you have Leegality listed in Settings > Integrations, click on Connect.
- On the following pop-up, enter the Auth Token as given on your Leegality account.
★ Formatting Offer Letter Template
Scenario: You are a recruiter, and when you generate an offer letter, the first step is to get it signed by internal stakeholders. The signed copy has to go to the candidate upon getting them done.
- Navigate to Settings > Sourcing Configuration > Offer Configuration> Form.
- While creating a new form or editing an existing form, you can specify the number of signatures apart from the required candidate. The integration allows you to have a maximum of 3 stakeholder signatures.
Click on Create.
Once the form specifies the required signatures, you can generate an offer letter for candidates in the Offer stage.
★ Sending Offer Letter via Leegality
For sending offer letters via Leegality, follow the below steps:
- Navigate to the Jobs and go to any candidate in the Offer Stage.
- Click on Send via Leegality. If you have set up an approval chain for the offer letters, the button will be visible only upon offer approval.
In the following pop-up, specify the details and choose the template. You can mention the stakeholders in the order of signatures required against ‘The Select Signing Authority.
You can add as many signatories as defined earlier during the form creation process.
Upon entering the required details, click on Send via Leegality.
All the signatories will receive an email from Leegality requesting to sign the offer letter
Reference: You can learn more about signing offer letters through Leegality.