TABLE OF CONTENTS
This article will help you understand the following:
- How to enable Assesshub Integration for your account?
- What are the prerequisites to using the integration?
- How to add the Assesshub test as a round on Hiring Plan?
- How can candidates access the assessment?
★ Enable Assesshub integration
You can integrate to your Assesshub account from Sense TRM by entering the Username and Password by navigating to Settings > General Configuration > Integration > Assesshub.
Note: You should have a valid Assesshub account to enable this integration.
★ Configure an assessment round
Now that the integration is enabled, you can add an assessment round to your Hiring Plan. Follow the steps below:
- Navigate to a Job > About > Hiring Plan.
- Click on +Round to the required stage.
- In the following pop-up, select the round name as Assessment.
Upon adding a round name, click on Create.
From the created assessment round, click on Configure.
From the configuration page, fill in the required details.
- Select reviewers from the drop-down list.
- You can select Assesshub from the drop-down list for Test Platform.
- Please note that the Test needs to be configured from the Assesshub account; the test will be mapped automatically to the drop-down menu here.
- Sense TRM will trigger an email to users upon a candidate completing the test. The users can be added while configuring the assessment.
You can control some related actions by toggling ON or OFF:
- Automatically send assessment invitations to candidates.
- Allow interviewers to see previous feedback on the candidate.
- Hide Scorecard
- Hide Overall Recommendation Section
Additionally, you can configure feedback and scorecard for the respective round.
★ Send Assessment
You can invite candidates to take the online assessment via Assesshub by following the steps below:
- You can navigate to the candidate who is in the assessment stage.
- Click on Send test to candidate.
- Please look at the pre-filled details from the following pop-up and click on Send Test. You can add more panel reviewers from here as well!
- The respective candidate will receive an email triggered from Assesshub with the selected test (from the Sense TRM platform).
You can view the assessment status from Sense TRM's candidate card.
★ View Assessment
You can view the assessment result from the email sent to the panel reviewers or the candidate card.
► From email:
- The panel reviewers will be notified via email upon the candidate completing the test.
- From the email, they can view the test report and submit feedback.
► From the candidate card:
- Upon completing the test, the candidate's score will be available on the respective candidate card.
- The detailed test result can be viewed by clicking on View Result.
- Users can view the test result copy by clicking on View report from the pop-up.