TABLE OF CONTENTS
Adobesign enables securely signing documents, sending them faster, and managing them efficiently in the cloud. With this integration, you can send the offer letter generated from Sense TRM for e-signing with a click!
It ensures you have the offer letter sent to candidates for acceptance signature while keeping the respective stakeholders in the loop regarding the status.
This article will help you understand the following:
How to enable Adobesign integration?
How to send offer letters via Adobesign from Sense TRM?
How to sign or decline offer letters sent via Adobesign?
How to view the signing status on Sense TRM?
1. Contact your Sense TRM POC to enable Adobesign as your sign integration.
2. You may have a valid Adobesign account to enable the Settings integration.
3. Ensure that the email address used for Adobesign integration is already added as a user in Sense TRM.
4. If you are using the trial version of Adobesign, the integration will not work once the trial expires.
5. Once the integration is enabled from the Settings page on Sense TRM, it will be available for the whole organization.
6. For sending offer letters via Adobesign, you will need permission to generate an offer letter.
7. If you need any internal stakeholder signatures to be fetched before sending it to the candidate, please ensure that the necessary placeholders are added.
★ Enable Adobesign Integration
Before proceeding, please ensure your sign integration is Adobesign in Sense TRM.
You can check if your account's Adobesign integration is enabled by navigating to Settings > Administration > Organization > Integrations > Sign Integration. If it is not Adobesign, please contact your Sense TRM POC.
If you have Adobe sign listed in Settings > Integrations, click Connect.
You will be redirected to the Adobesign login page, where you must enter the credentials and enable integration!
★ Formatting Offer Letter Template
Scenario You are a recruiter, and when you generate an offer letter, the first step is to get it signed by internal stakeholders. The signed copy has to go to the candidate upon getting them done.
Let's say your hiring process has such a scenario to address.
While generating the offer letter from Sense TRM, add the following placeholders to the template.
1. Once the placeholders are placed, change the font color of the placeholder to white so that it does not appear on the document.
2. Sense TRM-Adobesign integration supports a maximum of 3 signatures from internal stakeholders. 3. Date placeholder will fetch the signing date of the signatory.
Navigate to Settings > Sourcing Configuration > Offer Configuration> Templates.
These placeholders need no validation process.
So, it will be displayed as not validated upon clicking on the template name from Offer Configuration.
Navigate to the Form tab in Offer Configuration.
While creating a new form or editing an existing one, you can specify the number of signatures apart from the required candidate.
Click on Create.
Once the form is created with the required signatures, you can generate an offer letter for candidates in the Offer stage.
★ Sending Offer Letter via Adobesign
For sending offer letters via Adobesign, follow the below steps:
Navigate to the Jobs and go to any candidate in the Offer Stage.
Click on Send via Adobesign.
In the following pop-up, specify the details and choose the template. And you will have either of the two cases below.
(You can create one if you don't find the required template. For detailed steps, please take a look at this help guide).
Case 1: If you need internal stakeholder signatures before the candidate signature:
Case 2: Without internal stakeholder signatures:
Upon entering the required details, click on Send via Adobesign.
You can learn more about signing an offer letter through Adobesign.