Table of Contents
★ What is Dynamic Templates
- Dynamic Templates utilize global variables to map to specific scheduler templates. The dynamic template allows candidates to schedule time with the appropriate recruiters based on ‘candidate ownership’ or ‘job ownership.’
- Dynamic templates are applicable only for outbound bots.
★ How to create Global Variables
To create global variables;
- Log in to Sense and navigate to Settings.
- On the Settings page, go to Global Variables.
- Click + Add New to create a new global variable. Fill in the Variable Name, required Journey Type, and ATS mapped column.
- In the mapping section, configure the default fallback value and NULL values with the required meeting template IDs. Click + Add new mapping to map the ATS variable values to the required meeting template IDs. Click Save.
➠ For example: The screenshot below shows that if the candidate is applying for a position in either New York or California, the chatbot automatically displays the respective meeting templates mapped according to their corresponding ATS fields. In case the candidate is applying for other than the mentioned location, the chatbot automatically displays the mapped default fallback values.
★ Selecting Dynamic Templates
➠ Important: Before using the dynamic templates, please ensure that you have created a Global Variable with the required ATS fields mapped with the corresponding meeting template IDs.
- On your Chatbot conversation flow, add the Meeting Node.
- Navigate to the Calendar section and select the template as ‘Dynamic Template.’ Next, select the template mapping variable (global variable) for which you wish to show the meeting templates.
- Once the required global variable is added, you can dynamically show the meeting templates to the candidates.