1. Navigate to “Conversation” and click <Create New>.
2. Select “Sourcing” chatbot type and click <Next>.
3. Click the “+” icon to add new nodes & customize your chatbot according to your needs.
NOTE: Please refer to "Building a Chatbot" for detailed information on how to customize a chatbot.
4. Once the bot is built, click the <pencil> icon on conversation flow settings to enable the appropriate bot.
5. Click on the “Widget web bot toggle” to enable the widget web bot.
6. Add the page URLs where you want the bot to show up.
7. For the bot to show up on the website, add the code snippet on your website’s HTML page as well.
8. Add the “code snippet” in either of these places:
- <head> <...snippet here...></head>:
- Before the </body> tag:
9. Once you do the changes, the system will autosave it. Click <close>.