Table of Contents
The ‘Clicks’ metrics showcase the overall adoption of the links sent, including the Unique Click Rate, Click Rate by the link sent, and detailed click report. These metrics help you understand the performance of link clicks, patterns, and trends in user behavior, enabling you to fine-tune your outreach efforts and effectively target your audience.
➥ Reference: To gain a comprehensive understanding of the various aspects and new features of Analytics (BETA), please refer to the complete “How to Use the New Analytics (BETA)” help article.
★ What's Covered
[A] Standard Filtering Options
- Use the standard filtering options to sort the click analytics to your specific requirements. You can filter the analytics page by Timeline, Business Goals, Lifecycle Goals, Journey Status, and Entity Types.
- Date Range: Use this filter to sort the analytics according to your desired timeline. The default date range filter is set to the last seven days.
- Business Goal: Use this filter to sort the data according to your business goals, such as data enrichment, hiring, reactivation, etc.
- Category: Use this filter to sort the analytics based on your Journey categories.
- Lifecycle Goal: Use this filter to sort the analytics based on your desired lifecycle goals, such as passive, looking for work, Interviews, redeployment, etc.
- Journey Status: Use this filter to sort your analytics according to active or inactive statuses.
- Entity Type: Use this filter to sort your data according to different entity types, such as candidate, job, leads, etc.
[B] Aggregated Metrics
- This section showcases data on the total number of links sent with unique click rates and includes a dedicated graph to illustrate the click rate for each sent link. These metrics help you understand the ROI behind each link and play a pivotal role in enhancing product effectiveness.
- Links Sent: Displays the total number of external links sent within the selected time frame.
- Unique Click Rate: Displays the percentage of external links sent that were clicked at least once within the selected time frame.
- Click Rate by Link Sent: Shows the link-specific click rate, segmented by the individual links sent.
[C] Data Table - Click Report
- The data table presents detailed metrics for your clicks, including Journey Name, Touchpoint Name, Link URL, Total Number of Sent Links, Total Number of Clicked Links, and Click Rate.
- Journey Name: Displays the name of the journey through which the link was sent.
- Touchpoint Name: Displays the name of the touchpoint through which the link was sent.
- Link: Displays the actual URL sent through the respective touchpoint.
- Sent Links: Displays the total count of links sent.
- Clicked Links: Displays the total count of links clicked.
- Click Rate: Displays the percentage of clicked links compared to the sent links.