Table of Contents
The 'People Engagement Detailed Report' provides in-depth insights into your overall journey campaign and the details of people engaged. It helps you understand metrics such as the candidate/recipient's Name, Email, Phone Number, Journey, Touchpoint Name, and detailed timings for when these recipients were reached, engaged, unsubscribed, and reported spam in UTC date and time. This allows you to analyze which candidates are engaging with your Journeys and provides milestone details, including Reached, Engaged, Unsubscribed, and Reported details.
➥ Reference: To gain a comprehensive understanding of the various aspects and new features of Analytics (BETA), please refer to the complete “How to Use the New Analytics (BETA)” help article.
★ What's Covered
[A] Standard Filtering Options
- Use the standard filtering options to sort the report to your specific requirements. You can filter the report page by Touchpoint Sent Dates, Business Goals, Categories, Lifecycle Goals, Journey Status, and Entity Type.
- Touchpoint Sent Date: Use this filter to sort the analytics according to your desired timeline. The default date range filter is set to the last seven days.
- Business Goal: Use this filter to sort the report according to your business goals, such as data enrichment, hiring, reactivation, etc.
- Category: Use this filter to sort the report based on your Journey categories.
- Lifecycle Goal: Use this filter to sort the report based on your desired lifecycle goals, such as passive, looking for work, Interviews, redeployment, etc.
- Journey Status: Use this filter to sort your report according to active or inactive statuses.
- Entity Type: Use this filter to sort your report according to different entity types, such as candidate, job, leads, etc.
[B] People Engagement - Data Table
The People Engagement table provides a comprehensive summary of engaged individuals. This table presents information on Journey and Touchpoint Names, along with a detailed report that includes the Candidate/Recipient's Name, ATS ID, Email, Phone Number, as well as precise timestamps for when these recipients were Reached, Engaged, Unsubscribed, and Reported Spam in UTC date and time.
- Journey Name: Shows the name of the Journey used to send the touchpoint.
- Touchpoint Name: Shows the name of the touchpoint.
- ATS ID: Shows the candidate ID received from your Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- Full Name: Shows the full name of the recipient. This column will be empty if the name of the recipient is unavailable.
- Email: Shows the email address of the recipient. This column will be empty if the email of the recipient is unavailable.
- Phone Number: Shows the phone number of the recipient. This column will be empty if the recipient's phone number is unavailable.
Reached/Engaged/Unsubscribed/Reported (UTC): Shows the date and time in UTC based on the engagement of the Journey. For example, when the Journey is activated, and it reaches recipients, it will indicate the date and time for the "Reached" milestone. Similarly, when a candidate engages with the touchpoints, it will reflect the associated date and time for the "Engaged" milestone. The same principle applies to the "Unsubscribed" and "Reported Spam" columns.
- [Reached: A recipient is considered reached when an email or SMS is sent to them.]
- [Engaged: A recipient is considered engaged when they interact with the content or start the survey in an email or SMS touchpoint.]