Table of Contents
The ‘Delivery History’ report provides in-depth insights into your delivered Touchpoints. It helps you understand touchpoint delivery by the candidate/recipient's Name, Email, Phone Number, Journey, Touchpoint Name, Delivery Status, and more. This allows you to analyze which candidates are engaging with your touchpoints and achieving the conversion goals.
➥ Reference: To gain a comprehensive understanding of the various aspects and new features of Analytics (BETA), please refer to the complete “How to Use the New Analytics (BETA)” help article.
★ What's Covered
[A] Standard Filtering Options
- Use the standard filtering options to sort the delivery history report to your specific requirements. You can filter the report page by Timeline, Delivery Status, Entity Type, Touchpoint Type, TP Result, Journey Name, Business Goals, Categories, Lifecycle Goals, and Journey Status.
- Date Range: Use this filter to sort the analytics according to your desired timeline. The default date range filter is set to the last seven days.
- Delivery Status: Use this filter to sort the report according to the delivery status of the touchpoint, such as bounced, clicked, delivered, opened, etc.
- Entity Type: Use this filter to sort your report according to different entity types, such as candidate, job, leads, etc.
- Touchpoint Type: Use this filter to sort your report according to the touchpoint type, such as email, SMS, survey, etc.
- TP Result: Use this filter to sort your report according to the touchpoint result, such as opened, unopened, bounced, etc.
- Journey Name: Use this filter to sort your report according to your Journey names.
- Business Goal: Use this filter to sort the report according to your business goals, such as data enrichment, hiring, reactivation, etc.
- Category: Use this filter to narrow down the report based on your Journey categories.
- Lifecycle Goal: Use this filter to narrow down the report based on your desired lifecycle goals, such as passive, looking for work, Interviews, redeployment, etc.
- Journey Status: Use this filter to sort your report according to active or inactive statuses.
[B] Delivery History - Data Table
The delivery history table offers a detailed overview of your touchpoints organized by their respective Journeys. This report provides in-depth analytics, including Recipient Name, Email ID, Phone Number, Touchpoint Type, Channel, Delivery Status, Time, and more. These metrics enable you to pinpoint touchpoint delivery by recipient details, such as their Name, Email, and phone numbers. This analysis empowers you to identify which candidates are actively engaging with your touchpoints and allows for effective tracking of touchpoint performance and effectiveness.
- ATS ID: Shows the candidate ID received from your Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- ID Sense: Shows the Sense candidate ID.
- Recipient Name: Shows the name of the recipient.
- Email: Shows the email address of the recipient.
- Phone: Shows the phone number of the recipient.
- Journey Name: Shows the name of the Journey used to send the touchpoint.
- Touchpoint Name: Shows the name of the touchpoint.
- Channel: Shows the used channel of the touchpoint such as, SMS, whatsapp, email, etc.
- Touchpoint Type: Shows the type of content in the touchpoint such as, survey, SMS, etc.
- Entity Type: Shows the type of entity created for the respective Journey, such as candidates, jobs, leads, etc.
- Content Subscription Category: Shows the content category for the respective touchpoint, such as Marketing or Transactional.
- Delivery Status: Shows the delivery status of the touchpoint, such as for “SMS: sent, delivered, skipped.” and for “Email: sent, delivered, opened, skipped, and bounced”.
- Reason: Shows the reason for the bounced or skipped touchpoints. This field will only populate if the delivery status of the touchpoint is either bounced or skipped.
- Time: Shows the date and time in UTC based on the Delivery Status of the touchpoint. For instance, if the touchpoint is in the 'Sent' stage, it will show the date and time when the touchpoint was sent. The same principle applies to 'TP delivered,' 'TP opened,' 'TP started,' and 'TP completed,' with the timestamp indicating the corresponding event for each touchpoint's status.
- No of Reminders Sent: Shows the total number of reminders sent for the respective touchpoint.
- People Type: Shows the audience/people type created for the respective Journey, such as candidates, clients etc.
- Sender Email: Shows the sender email address for the respective touchpoint.
- Sender Phone: Shows the sender phone number for the respective touchpoint.
TP Goal: Shows the objective of the touchpoint. For example, if the touchpoint type is a 'Survey touchpoint,' the TP goal is 'Completed,' whereas for an 'SMS touchpoint,' the TP goal is 'Reply.'
See the screenshot below for the available values:
TP Result: Shows the touchpoint’s outcome aligned with the touchpoint goal. For example, in the case of a 'Survey touchpoint' with the goal set as 'Completed,' the touchpoint result may include options such as "Unopened," "Opened," "Started but incomplete," or "Completed."
See the below screenshot for the available values: