Sense’s Messaging Extension has new updates that improve performance and give you more options to choose how you interact with phone numbers on your screen.
Pin the Extension
- Click the icon of the extension in the top right corner of your Chrome Browser
- Click the Thumbtack icon next to "Sense Messaging for Chrome"
Enable / Disable the Extension
This will ensure you can use the extension on any valid webpage
- Click on the extension icon in your Chrome toolbar
- Move the toggle from off to on OR on to off
Choose your On-Screen Phone Numbers Option
There are three options to choose from:
- Tap to Send: click on a phone number on your page to automatically open the Sense Messaging extension and send a text
- Hover for message Options: hover over a phone number on your page to see a list of available options (this will preserve your browser’s default settings when clicking on a phone number)
- Ignore phone numbers: No Sense Messaging actions will appear for phone numbers on your page
Select Your Extension Behaviour:
Right click on the extension icon in your Chrome toolbar
- Select whether you’d like your extension to overlay or push the site you’re on
NOTE: Third party cookies must be enabled in Chrome to get hassle free functionality.
Adjust your Extension Position
Drag the extension on your webpage to a position that works for you and your webpage
Notification of messages
Notification of unread messages will show in two different ways.
- It will show as numbers on the Extension badge.
- It will show unread messaging threads inside the messaging tool.