To reach your messaging account settings:
- Click Messages
- Click Settings
There are a number of different settings you can customize for your Sense Messaging account!
- Photo: your photo will only appear in the settings for now but will soon be visible in the chrome extension dropdown and messaging threads
- Name: Update & modify your messaging name (this will change the agent_first_name and agent_full_name variables in your messages)
- Default time zone: easily adjust the time zone that you’re in! Perfect for those days that you may be traveling or working remotely from a different location
- Call Forwarding: Users with virtual numbers can now set and edit their own call forwarding number right from within Sense Messaging. When a call forwarding number is set up, a new icon will appear to the Sense Messaging number on a user's profile.
- Note: if you are on a shared inbox, updating the call forwarding number will be updated for all users on that number
- Send Messages with Return Key: Users can turn this setting on if they prefer to send messages with the Return Key. When disabled, this key will make a new line within messages instead.
- Sounds: enable sounds for outgoing and incoming messages (note: you must have sounds enabled for your browser and machine)
- Email notifications: receive an email alert for messages that are unread within the last 5 minutes or for any incoming message
- Analytics Digest Email: This new automated digest email available only to users with administrative privileges. When enabled, they'll receive a weekly email on Fridays directly from the Sense Messaging platform that includes helpful stats like group usage, message volume, average response rates, top users and more (from Sunday to Saturday).
- Auto-reply: set an automatic response (420 character limit) when you are out of office
- Signature: set a signature for the first message sent to a contact (120 character limit)