Templates are helpful in standardizing any commonly used messaging. There are readily available templates in Messaging that can be used directly or modified before use.
NOTE: Templates cannot be shared from user to user within the product, but can be added from Sense as Global/Agency Templates and are for all users.
1. Click the template icon.
2. You will see all the available templates.
3. Click the Filter/Sort option to sort by A-Z by Title or Most Recently Used. You can also sort the list of templates by available options.
4. You can filter the list of templates by Template categories.
5. You can search templates by keyword.
6. You can edit or clone. Click on the three dots in front of the name of the Template.
7. If you want to create templates from scratch. Click on three dots in front of the name of the Template and select edit which will redirect you to Settings>Text Templates Tab. Refer article Text Templates to learn more.
8. To use a template, Select the template and Click Add Template. It will insert the text into the compose bar where you can edit it before sending.