Templates are helpful in standardizing any commonly used messaging. There are readily available templates in Messaging which can be used directly or can be modified before using.
Templates cannot be shared from user to user within the product, but can be added from Sense as Global/Agency Templates and are for all users.
1. Click the '+' icon.
2. Select "Use a Template" from the list of Actions.
3. You will see all the available templates.
4. You can set your sorting to A-Z and this selection will be preserved.
5. You can search templates by keyword.
6. You can sort templates by category or visibility.
7. You can create templates from scratch on your own. Click on Add New button which will redirect to Settings>Text Templates Tab.
8. You can edit or clone. Click on the three dots in front of the name of the Template.
9. To use a template, select it from the list and it will insert the text into the compose bar where you can edit it before sending.