Table of Contents
- Referral Notification Templates update
- Notification Preferences
- QR Codes
- Mobile responsive forms
- Referral Submission Flow Updates
. Referral Notification Templates update
We standardized the structure of the Notification mail of the Referral. Previously it was plain text, and now it is updated with a new view, as shown in the example below.
Now you can set your notification preferences under Advanced Settings. You can set which notification can be sent to Recruiters and Referrers.
1. Navigate to Advance Settings.
2. You can switch it on/off by clicking on a toggle.
Previously, only sharable links were available that could be copied and sent across. Now there is a QR code available for sharing the Referral link. You can download the QR code and send it.
1. Click on the Sharable links tab under Referral Program Setup. You can view the QR codes. Click on the download symbol below to download it.
.Mobile responsive forms
Previously, the forms were not mobile responsive, but now they are. You can now fill out the form using your mobile as well.
.Referral Submission Flow Updates
There are a few updates to the Referral submission flow, and they are:
1. Accept Referrals without a job associated.
Now the referrals can be created without a job associated with it. You can hide questions on the form, including the first question about referring to a specific job. Click on the toggle below the question to hide it from the form.
NOTE:The status for the Candidates placed using this type of referral can change to Hired manually.
2. Hide the field for email or phone number based on duplicity checks.
Now you can hide fields such as email or phone number based on the option selected for Duplicity checks.
If you selected a duplicate check based on phone number, you could hide questions about email address as hide/optional and vice versa.
3. Support ATS with candidate writebacks enabled. Job submission is not mandatory.
Now Referrals will support ATSs that do not have job submission writebacks as long as they support candidate writebacks.
★ Key Points
- Standardized referrals notifications.
- Now the referral forms are mobile responsive.
- You can have referrals without a job associated with it.
- You can hide the question about a job or make it optional.
- You can hide the field about email or phone numbers based on duplicity checks.
- Referrals support the ATS, which does not have a submission writeback option.
- Now you can also select phone numbers from different regions.
- You can change the candidate hired status.