Table of Contents
Sense AI Chatbot
File Upload Enhancements
Release Date: March 09, 2023
★ What’s New
Released a few “File Upload Enhancements” to help you send the files uploaded by candidates directly to your recruiters.
Previously, the files uploaded by the candidates, such as resumes & credentials, were only available in a sense on the Data Review page or the Transcripts page. These were not being sent to the recruiter’s email or in the ATS.
Now, with these File Upload Enhancements, you can send these files directly to your recruiters in three ways:
 Send uploaded file link via email notification -
- Add the file upload node link to the notification node when creating a flow.
Example of Notification Node:
- Once the candidate uploads any files, the file upload link will be sent via email notification to the recruiter (recipient).
 The same file upload link will be written back to your ATS in the notes of the conversation to view and download it.
 The file upload link can be written back as a ‘Field Writeback’ via the disposition node. Recruiters can use these links to download and view the uploaded file.
Here is an example of how you can create a Field Writeback with a Disposition Node:
- Add a File Upload Node when creating a chatbot flow.
- Add a Disposition Node with the respective ATS Field where you want to write back the uploaded file link.
- Once the candidate uploads any files, the file upload link will be written back to your ATS via Disposition Node.
★ Impacted Sense Platform
- Sense AI Chatbot