Table of Contents
❖ Sense Messaging ❖
Mass Texting Suppression
Release Date: June 29, 2023
★ What’s New
We have released a Mass Texting Suppression feature that enables you to prevent contacts from receiving multiple mass texts within a timeframe determined by you and your team. This feature allows you to conveniently eliminate duplicate recipients in your broadcast audiences and suppress messages to recipients who have recently been contacted.
The mass texting suppression feature offers you the flexibility to specify a time period within which recipients who have been recently contacted can be excluded from further broadcasts. This functionality enhances the effectiveness of broadcasts and improves the overall experience for both recruiters and recipients.
➠ Important: We have introduced new permission for “Broadcast Suppression” in our security roles. Admins can use this permission to set the broadcast suppression as ‘Admin Controlled,’ ‘Recruiter Controlled’, or turn it OFF. Additionally, you can use this permission to specify the time frame during which recipients who have already been contacted will be excluded from future broadcasts. The default time frame is set to 3 days.
▶ Permission Settings
To access the permission settings / to set the timeframe (For Admins):
- Log in to Sense.
- Navigate to Settings.
- Go to Accounts > Roles.
- Open any user role and scroll down to view the Broadcast Suppression permission settings.
- You can use this setting to set the feature as ‘Recruiter Controlled,’ ‘Admin Controlled,’ or turn it OFF. Use the ‘Time frame Column’ to specify the time period during which recipients who have already been contacted will be excluded from future broadcasts. The default timeframe is set to 3 days.
Let’s say, for example, - If you set the permission to ‘Recruiter Controlled’, the recruiter will have the flexibility to override the default settings, such as
- Provides the ability to Restore/Add suppressed recipients back to the broadcast list.
- Provides the ability to Edit the previously set time frame.
★ Impacted Sense Platform
- Sense Messaging > Broadcast Messages