We’ve added a feature enhancement to provide users with a configurable option to remove the unsubscribe link from transactional emails. This will allow users to customize their transactional emails according to their needs and preferences.
Typically, we see recruiters, HR managers, and staffing companies send out emails to source, interview, and hire candidates for open positions. They may send a variety of transactional emails to both applicants and hiring managers. To avoid a decrease of the number of applicants or negative reflections on the company’s hiring process, senders can now remove the unsubscribe link from their emails.
Recipients of these transactional emails can be candidates, internal employees, or new leads. We have enabled the ability for senders to remove the unsubscribe link to avoid recipients accidentally removing themselves from an important mailing list.
. We have added a checkbox in the transactional email configuration settings to enable or disable the unsubscribe link in the email.
By default, the unsubscribe link will be included in the email. If the checkbox is selected to remove the unsubscribe link, the unsubscribe link will be removed, and the textbox will have the option to be saved as blank.
. You will receive an error message while saving the touchpoint if you have not filled it in and the checkbox is unchecked.
- If you didn’t check the Remove the unsubscribe link checkbox, then you can not save without adding comments to this box.
- If you have checked the Remove the unsubscribe link checkbox, then you can save without adding comments to this box.
- A new checkbox will be visible for Transactional emails in the Basics tab of touchpoints called Remove the unsubscribe link. It will be unchecked by default.
- This will allow users to remove the Manage Subscription Preferences link from the email footer.
- If the checkbox is unchecked, users cannot save a blank value under the Tell your recipient why they are receiving this email box.