We’re constantly working to improve your Sense experience by squashing bugs and releasing new features. Here’s an account of the improvements and releases that happened in January 2022.
1. Analytics - ROI Enhancement
Released Date: January 12, 2022
- Removed the empty dotted columns to improve the visualisation on the performance page.
2. Updated the bar chart to show only the 1st assignment and redeployments. [The bar chart previously showed three categories: 1st assignment, 2nd assignment and 3rd or greater assignment.]
- Analytics > Performance
2. Zip Code Distance Filter
Released Date: January 17, 2022
- Added a new “Zip Code Distance Filter” for the ‘Audience’ section inside the ‘Journeys’ tab.
2. Now with the ‘Zip Code’, you can also select the ‘Radius’ between 20 to 120 miles.
Example: Select any zip code and set the ‘Radius’ to 40 miles. As a result, you will see all ‘Inside Radius’ zip codes within 40 miles on your screen.
- Journey > Audience
3. Journey - Touchpoint Update
Released Date: January 28, 2022
Removed the ‘shared folder’ functionality from the ‘Drag & Drop Email Editor’.
- Journeys > Touchpoints
Sense AI Chatbot
1. Feedback Customization for Chatbot
Released Date: January 13, 2022
Added a new ‘Feedback Customization’ feature to Sense AI Chatbot. Now you can ‘Disable’ the feedback node or ‘Edit’ the feedback question as per your need.
- Conversations / Chatbot
1. Contact Upload Optimization
Released Date: January 14, 2022
Added performance improvements to the ‘CSV upload’ of the Messaging contact list to enhance the uploading speed.
- Messaging > Contacts