We’re constantly working to improve your Sense experience by squashing bugs and releasing new features. Here’s an account of the improvements and releases that happened in March 2022.
1. New Journey Playbooks
Released Date: March 11, 2022
Launched new journey “Playbooks” and updated the existing ones to help you use the journey platform more efficiently.
Here is an exhaustive list of new playbook journeys:
- Manage Candidate Submissions (Submission Journey): The goal of this journey is to keep your candidates and clients updated in the process of submission to interview. The benefit of this journey is to improve your candidate and client experience.
- Pre-deployment (Pre-deployment Journey): The goal of this journey is to prepare your candidates for new assignments and to keep candidates and clients updated from the offer to the start date. The benefit of this journey is to reduce your candidate dropoff ratio.
- Stay in Touch with Candidates On Assignment (On-Assignment Journey): The goal of this journey is to engage your candidates throughout the working process. The benefit of this journey is to build a strong relationship with the candidates.
- Drive Candidate Redeployments (Redeployment Journey): The goal of this journey is to redeploy successful contractors. The benefit of this journey is to reduce your sourcing costs, a faster hiring process and Increase contractor loyalty.
- Keep in Touch with Alumni and Get Referrals (Referrals/ Alumni Journey): The goal of this journey is to increase referred candidates and alumni. The benefit of this journey is to reduce your sourcing costs and increase your referrals.
- Activate your Inactive Clients (Inactive Journey): The goal of this journey is to re-engage with your dormant clients and convert them to passive clients. The benefit of this journey is to reduce prospecting costs and Increase revenue.
- COVID-19 Safety Guidelines: The goal of this journey is to give information on COVID-19 guidelines or ask for vaccination status.
- Journeys > New journey from playbook
2. Blackout Window for Email and SMS
Released Date: March 10, 2022
Released a new “Blackout Window” feature for Email and SMS Communications. The “Blackout Window” feature allows you to set a prohibition window time for both Email and SMS communications.
The “Blackout Window” feature is only available for the “On Change” field trigger.
For example: If you set a “Blackout Window” at “Start Time - 12 AM PST and End Time - 8 AM PST” then, the communications triggered by Sense Systems at this time, will either be delayed or skipped based on your preferences.
You can set blackout windows at two levels:
- The Agency Default Blackout Window Level (Set from Settings > General)
- The individual touchpoint level (Set from Journeys > Touchpoints > Scheduling)
 The Agency Default Blackout Window (Set from Settings > General):
 The individual touchpoint level (Set from Journeys > Touchpoints > Scheduling):
NOTE: The “Blackout Window” feature is only available for the “On Change” field trigger.
- Settings > General
- Journeys > Touchpoints > Scheduling
Sense AI Chatbot
1. Chatbot Analytics Enhancement
Released Date: March 01, 2022
Added “Entity Types” and “Use Cases” Filter to the Sense AI chatbot analytics page, so you can filter conversation flows by selecting different entity types and different use cases.
 Entity Types:
 Use Cases:
- Analytics > Chatbot Metrics
2. Sourcing Chatbot Enhancements
Released Date: March 09, 2022
Added new branding settings to help you customize the Chatbot Font Color, Chatbot Message Bubble Color, Initial Greeting Message, Chatbot Previews and enable/disable the Audio Cues.
 Added new features where you can customize your “Chatbot Avatar”, “Chatbot Font Color” and “Chatbot Message Bubble Color” to make your conversations more interesting.
- Chatbot Avatar:
- Chatbot Font Color and Chatbot Message Bubble Color:
 Added “Audio Cues” feature for new incoming messages, so whenever there is a new message from a chatbot, the candidate gets an alert ringtone notification. You can Enable/Disable the “Audio Cues” from the Settings > Branding > Chatbot Settings.
- Candidates can Mute/Unmute the conversation audio according to their needs.
 Added a new customizable “Initial Greeting Message” and “Incoming Message Counts” for a better candidate experience.
- Candidate Experience (Greeting Message):
- Candidate Experience (Incoming Message Counts):
 Added a feature where candidates can “reset” the conversation at any time.
- Settings > Branding > Chatbot Settings
- Sourcing Chatbot
1. Update in Conversation Context
Released Date: March 11, 2022
Added a new “toggle switch” in Sense Messaging, so you can turn ON and OFF the “conversation context” as per your need.
- Messaging > Settings
2. Starred Filter for Sense Messaging
Released Date: March 22, 2022
Added a new “Starred” thread filter in Inbox Options for Sense Messaging.
Now you can mark your important conversations as “Starred” and filter them accordingly.
- Messaging > Inbox Filter